Bicycle Friendly Communities Workshop
March 7 at 9:30 am - 3:00 pm| Free
The City of Mississauga Active Transportation Office is pleased to be working with the Share the Road Cycling Coalition to host a Bicycle Friendly Communities Workshop.
About this Event
In this interactive, full-day Workshop on Thursday, March 7, 2019 from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm attendees will:
- Gain an understanding of the of the Bicycle Friendly Communities process.
- Explore Mississauga’s existing cycling assets and programs related to education, encouragement, enforcement, and evaluation & planning.
- Learn about what communities similar to Mississauga have done to make themselves better places for people on bikes.
- Create a short-term, action-oriented work plan to help Mississauga become more bicycle friendly.
- Build new connections with other stakeholders to ensure that the resulting work plan becomes a reality.
9:30 am — Networking and Registration
10:00 am — Introductions and Workshop Overview
10:15 am — Taking Stock
11:00 am — Visioning
12:00 pm — Working Lunch
1:00 pm — Project Building
2:45 pm — Next Steps
For more information email email@example.com